Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation Part II

The vacation wasn't over yet!
As you could know, I'm in long long long holiday right now. Have nothing to do? OF COURSE!
After been planned to go to Yogyakarta, I got no charge to go there by joined my aunt. (I was saving my money, I've spent most of my money T_T  )
And I met my cousin, and lived at her house for a while. It was for 3-4 days!
Here I show you the place that I love the most, Alun Alun Kidul!
There are unique bicycles rental,called unique because we couldn't drive it alone! Well, I rent one bicycle that could be ride by three person. After been gone around 3 laps, I went to the center of Alkid (named by people around there). I really wondered why there were some people covered their eyes with blinkers, saying "excuse me" everybody in front of them,and walking through two banyan trees. My cousin said that it's called Masangin. 
We through the road between two banyan tree in the middle of the square with his eyes covered. That said, if people are able to pass through and not insincere or hit then he will get an infinite blessing. But, do not try to peek, because if you do you will go into another world. You will find the main square in a state of quiet and hard to get back to reality again. That was very scaring meeeeeeee!! Okay, skip, I didn't wanna do it -_-

playing (we didn't know what it's named)
as we pulled the 'trigger', it kites to the sky, and had colorful light
Beautiful! 
see the pointed part? Masih Dunia Lain told it's Corbs,
I don't know it for sure, but it looks like the forerunner of ghost sightingsm,
like MDL told. Oh, Lord, this place was a scary place I thought.
wondering what we did? We were practicing for Masangin.
ok, sorry, we did it brutally so people would not preclude us.
Hihihi ;p
Okay, got to write another story for you! see ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice blog(:
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/