Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Part III

Hey summer! (though it's still raining here)
Well, please welcome my third post of my vacation!
It wasn't vacation abroad, or outer islands, but it was becoming closer to my city! Yeah, I'm bored to take any vacation outer province, besides tired of having to endure long hours in the car, I also have to save money because it has often vacationed. But, maybe after this place I would return again to go to Yogyakarta with my dearest friends!
Uh, am I wishy-washy? ;p
This place called Guci, placed in highland of Pemalang city, Jawa Tengah. I was there with my family and....my beloved! yippie! It has fresh air, and of course have a hot water theme park! Hot water supposedly contained in Guci can cure various skin diseases. Oh, do not forget with candied fruit sold in its market! It's kinda delicious! 
In this place there are also strawberry garden that can be visited, especially if the strawberries are ready for harvest, you can pick them yourselves!

The trees tall enough to protect us from the scorching sun rays

I was enjoying the sweet corn in the morning! Oops, I also played blowing bubbles
still bargaining for the candied fruit, sister?
my ugly boy :p

Oh my! I had no skill to choose the good strawberries there.
See how little I get the crop! x_x

Curious, huh? Just try to enjoy this place if you have spare time, sweeties!

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing this place! Seems you had so much fun and loving the photo effect ;)XO,BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely follow you back! cool photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos
    Thanks to follow me
    xoxo
    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way all your photos look! what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/