Friday, September 17, 2010

"No More Shopping!" Said My Mom

It has been very long since I was busy taking care of my college, pay for development funds, tuition fees per semester, and take care of my lecture attributes. And you shall know that I now can't control myself not to go shopping because I haven't do it when I was busy!
Moreover, last September 11, I celebrate Idul Fitri with my family.There are singers who sing the "Baju baru alhamdulillah, 'tuk dipakai di hari raya, tak punya pun tak apa-apa, masih ada baju yang lama.." Hahahaha!
Before the feast I bought 2 pairs of shoes in Donatello and Biondi, some local shoe store, and some set for Eid clothes in some malls. They are very cute! and the special one is I just get the new iPhone from my mom! It was the best Idul Fitri I've ever had!
After Lebaran, I went to Yogyakarta, and visited Malioboro (again), bought some sunnies and colorful bracelet. There is a store selling traditional arts goods in Central Java, named Mirota Batik. Goods sold are not expensive, really! It only took 50k IDR to buy a box, a pencil, and a sweet bracelet! But I suggest not to go to this place during the days of Eid, because there are crowded by visitors from out of town like me! haha
Then last Thursday I recently bought 2 pairs of shoes from Picnic shop, the shoes are very nice! One pair of wedges and a pair of flat shoes ... Oh I just love it so much!
But sorry before, I have not had time to take photos when I wear it, because I do not have time for that. Maybe next time, sweethearts :)
oh yeah, These are the photos when I accompanied my family to pray ied, in Alun-Alun Batang, Pekalongan, my hometown!



Anyway HAPPY IED MUBARAK, GUYS!!!! please forgive all of my my fault ;)

7 comments:

  1. love your shoesss :DD and great outfit dear :)


    check mine
    http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx 4 ur comment+
    ur blog is sweet haha

    hughes
    serah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! and wow you braught so much goodies! love the bracelets:)

    happy eid mubarak~!

    xx Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the nice comment on my blog:)
    nice blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all that stuff!
    please fallow me on my new blog if you like it!
    http://vnais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a follower now !

    ReplyDelete
  7. now im your new followers, please follow me back dear :) thanks

    http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/