Monday, January 04, 2010

GET READY FOR MY FAVE ICONS!

Finally now I turned to be a feminine girl, hahaha, actually not a really feminine girl, just to be a normal teenager who starts to be freak about fashion, and gossips…

Of course, I must dump much money for treating my appearance well, but it’s okay, because my parents permit me to use my credit card…
(don’t tell them about this, because they surely has been wanted me to be a feminine girl since I was a child, then unexpectedly I became a boyish, hehehe, sorry dad, mom…

Anyway, I must show you about my rated icons who inspired me of wearing outfit daily, but remember, they only inspiring me, not for copied style!

The First Modest star is…. TAYLOR MOMSEN!

Yey! >.<





I know her from her performance at on of the series of Gossip Girls.. Then I looked out for her sites, actually I found it, it’s no doubt that she mixed her outfit well! I really like it, guys…

Look for her cute outfits, they’re really inspiring! They can be used for daily appearance, simple but modest, eye catching, and gorgeous!

Oh,yeah… Do you see her mini studded purse? I saw a kind of it when I was shopping at Ambassador’s Mall, Jakarta. I almost bought that rather expensive bag, but suddenly my parents warned me that I had been spend lot of my money there.. Huhu, poor me.. T_T then I didn’t mind it, I could buy it someday at Semarang, right? ;)




The Second is…. AGYNESS DEYN!!




Her confidence teaches me how to face many people with my new wearing outfit’s way..

Although Agyness Deyn is not wearing fine clothes, I mean her surprising outfits,

she looks better that way.. She doesn’t care about what people said of her way of controlling her appearance! But don’t you think that Deyn had been famous at model’s role because of her naturally habits? Hope you like it!

Fuhhh, that was about my favorite inspiring people.. How about you?

After this post maybe I would discuss about my holiday after my final semester exams, but now I should continue my extension class for 4 days at school, of course preparing my final school exams at March.. Don’t worry, my next post will not be a boring shit…

Wish you enjoy it..

Any way, I’d like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Get ready for a change at 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/