Monday, January 18, 2010

he reminds me..

Well, the time in january is keep running.. Reminds me about my relationship with my boyfriend.. Yes! It has been two years passed since he asked me whether I would be his girlfriend... So sweet when he asked me with a kind of marriage proposal, yeah, I remember that.. then now i just found his old poem on my inbox! Hahah, okay! Here I show you..

1. 2 0 1 0

Tomorow will gonna pass the line
and the year will come to an end
Wishes that the new one would run fine
and im gonna celebrate my day at nine

Baby i really miss u there
a kilometers to go from here
but february i promise we will share
hundreds smile and lough together

*Luv u my vampire girl


2. When i had made mgic i usd to smiling, aprciating wht ive dne n hpe pples lve it. Thts the true hppnes 4 me, whn ur work worthy to others...


3. Whn shes smle,i dnno smhw, she cld brghtn my glm lfe & tgh shes yger thn m, i cld see hpe n myfture in her eyes! - lovelovediedie -


4. Sorry if im disturb u, but i jst wana tel Kep sleping wel (if ure stil so). Hpe u wld hv a nce day today. Love u mily. Mmuah:$.


5. Can u see,can u beL|eve,the worLd saw |s true,
| got sing,|got s|ng song,4 ur my Lady rose,
When u open ur heart n u sLeep n the thousand years,U my Lady..

yey, it's some of his poems... The others will be kept myself.. hehe.. Hope you like it,pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/