Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new look!

Yeah! Finally in my precious age, my mother permitted me to color my hair! And I, I mean my hairstylist chose redbrown color for my hair, of course with no charge, because it has been paid by my richest sister.. hahah!
But it wasn’t free at all, first I should wait her to smoothed her hair for 4 hours! Sigh*
Okay, back to the topic, this action is included as my alteration list on 2010.. and the new motto for this year is: NEW YEAR, NEW CHANGES!
Take a look for my hair,dude..





And the last is about my new outlook, it was my plan to change my appearance, as I said, taylor momsen inspired me! These are the new photograph of my new look..



okay, that's all, enjoy it! ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/