Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beg For Health, and There Will Be Nothing To Lose

Hello everybody!
Finally I came back after the fight with my boyfriend ..
I just cheated, haha, not a cheat but to quote how do I edit photos from Gogirl magz ..
Actually I'm not entirely cheating exactly, I even had time to mix with my picture editing style, and the results look more amazing!
You must see it, because the edited image is a photo portrait of myself, and I chose my picture so as not to be considered plagiarism by others ..
Many steps must I do to these photos look good, because I just got a technique that is taught amateur, but who would have thought these photos looked better. Haha!
The first I label this 'Sensitively Darken'

The second is 'Pure Adolescent'

The third is 'Under the City Flash'

And the last is 'Alien Reconstruction'

How do you say?

Anyway, there's one more thing I want to say and I ask you, this is about my strange illness ..
Last 3 days I always took a bloody phlegm, but my dad said it was natural that if I had just coughed loudly, unfortunately I did not cough! Sounds weird, but after that I began to feel the phlegm is not out of the throat, but from the respiratory tract in my head, and out of my mouth. Hiks, can somebody tell what illness I suffer? I do not want to go to the doctor because the doctor was really slick, they always gave the diagnosis as they pleased just to meet their commercial needs it, but maybe patients who were examined in good health. I want to know from people with expertise in this field and after that I can directly go to the drugstore to buy the antidote. That's much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/