Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love and Gifts! Yey!

Hoaaaaaahhhmmm ... I'm very sleepy today after carried out Tryout english this morning...
All based on reading! Imagine, 50 questions and no one was based structure!
~ _ ~
Anyway, yesterday I signed up as new members in Deviantart.com. Actually I've signed up in 2008, but I forgot the password .. Hehehehe ..
And the work that I put in deviantart are photos below this post, yeah, I still hope my work will appear again and can be enjoyed ..
if you have time, please see petitlassie.deviantart.com
there is one more thing, happy Valentines Day everyone!
you must get a special gift from your mate!
just like me and my boyfriend who was working in Pontianak has sent me chocolates, I hope a lot of chocolate!
Hehehe, happy enjoy your special gift on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/