Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The End Is Coming!

For you who just like me, who are really struggling to deal with the national exam school, do not go on late in the tension ..
Maybe you can reduce the pressure, because after school national examination will be held Promnite party, you can find a suitable costume to wear during the party, and go shopping too. Oh, almost forgot, we even have to take care of our catalog photo session ... You do not want our memories destroyed during the 3 years because of our bad pictures, not neatly arranged, and no better than other schools, huh? So be prepared from now! Well if you're confused, you can submit to the photo agency about this inconvenience. Then after that you can find a costume in accordance with the theme of your class ...
And I've just designed the costumes that will I wear on the show Promnite, after this I plan to leave it to the tailor to be made according to the draft ..
Want to know what I designed? Look ..

Yes, I have designed Skinny Marching band's Blazzer, you must have seen it, because it is often used by marching bands in action. But I designed the materials used in making the office suit, and you must know, purple is the color basically! For buttons, I'll get gold. Very glamorous like theme promnite predetermined party! On the other parts of cloth, will also slipped a gold color, to look mixed.
And I've ordered 2 pair of high heels from the online shop to complete. Oh Lord, I can not wait for my shoes and Promnite Party! Well, catalog photo session also included ..
Happy shopping, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/