Friday, February 05, 2010

howa mess ya!


hooooaaahhmmm... This wet february makes me lazy to do anything. Yeah of course with many work I have to do. I just running well with my schedule, tryout exam, and so then.. Damn.... These things only make my room become mess! And also, I still try to flee from my illness, wow, my bed almost covered by tissues! yaks!
Since now I am a new bad blogger, I wanna start to write everything that i've done..
First, I chose to be a protocol in a meeting between school and ID vice president tomorrow, well I called from Loud intercom, but it didn't occured, because actually tonight I'll get off from this lil'fucking city to bigass Jakarta to date with my boyfriend. I was so nervous being a protocol on today's exercise. Yeah, my illness saved me. So I would be replaced by my junior. fiuhhh... But sorry I couldn't put any picture of me at that event, because it was sooooo embarassing!
Second, finally I have been wrapped my boy's gift, it looks like newyear trumpet. But it's fine, the important thing is from my deep heart, I adore him so much! I'll show you photos of us when we meet. I hope it will be the sweetest date, because I miss him.
Thirth, I just have a new flat fringe, necklace(bought at MYSS STore), also a new glasses!
Since my eyes had minus from third grade in elementary, I need to wear glasses, and now minus has became 4.5- and the left eyes has more cylinder 0.75 ...sigh*. The old one has broken, and Pretending looked not like a nerd, I chose this style and color. Hows that?

The last, I'd like to shopping at Jakarta city, forget all of my hard stress, walking around and take some photo, and I'll show you soon or later.
Ok, who wanna join?? Just take a rest first and keep healthy, not like me, huhuhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/