Tuesday, February 02, 2010

All things need money!

Holla my pals! I’m back with my gorgeous things that I’d show to you….
Guess what, I just bought a half round hat, but I call it ‘Princess Diana’s Hat’ because she always wore that kind of hat for going outdoor. And I also wanna tell you all about the price of it.. It just cost 90000IDR! Hohoho.. What a lucky day I have! Here’s my cute hat.





Although the price of my hat is rather cheap, I had to bought another thing for my boyfriend’s birthday gift.. Actually I only wanted to buy him shoes, or perfume, but he suddenly told me that he wanted to choose the gift himself. Then I felt something bad about my pocket in my bag (I mean, his gift would cost quite expensive! Huh…)
Finally he chose Tirpitz battle ship kit, I’ve been bought this kit since last Thursday. For buy that kid, I needed to save my money from November last year to last January.. And you should know how big it is, it’s around 100x25 cm.. Fiuh…



And the last is I just got a secondhand laptop from my richest sister. Hihihihi.. The truth was my sister wanted to buy a new notebook, and forcedly I ask the old one to be mine, hehehehe…
Anyway, yesterday I put a new layout for this blog, I took it from allblogtools.com
Hope you like it.. :D
PS: I got influenza, fever, and my voice has lost.. HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/