Saturday, March 06, 2010

BRT = Boarded Ruck Transroads

Just wanted to share it to you, last Thursday I managed to ride on the typical vehicle of my town, yes, those people called BRT or 'Trans Semarang'.

Errhhhh, but actually I did not enjoy it at all. Just imagine, yet time after school but it was crowded by many passengers. Moreover, drivers who do not consider passenger comfort. :(

Okay, move on to other news, my order of shoes just arrived! But there are some things that really made me disappointed. One of the two shoes is not enough when I used to go to the mall with my friends. Sigh *
I had to sue the seller, as soon as possible! Anyway, here's my two shoes.


And the last is not fit on my feet ..

Ahhaaaa! Actually I want to show the new clothes I had bought, but what could I do, I'm lazy to take pictures of the clothes that my clothes. Maybe next time I'll show you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/