Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Trouble Is A Friend

I finally arrived at my house, and yes, with a new story that will tell you..
Well, actually not a good news, and I still hide it in front of my parents..

rrhhh ... All proceeds from my Tryout nothing is complete! T_T
oh, Lord, I test three times live but no one pass, but was caused by my laziness, too...
And also, I would often sit in front of the computer than reading and doing exercises.. Damn!
I seem to be more serious in the fourth Tryout .. You also do not forget to pray for me to pass the national exams and entrance exams for new students at the university that I really want!

oh, there's something I want to tell you again, two days ago I had just bought some DVD movies, including a Sherlock Holmes, District 9, New Moon, and One Piece, my favorite movie..
SHERLOCK HOLMES IS REALLY AWESOME!
Oh My Gosh ... The film was entered in the category of the most amazing films this year after the Avatar, well even though this category that I made myself .. But at least these films deserve given four thumbs up! Always inspires me and makes me very impressed. Below is the trailer of Sherlock Holmes, you can see it.


oh, I'm also waiting for the arrival of Eclipse (the saga of twilight), this film is the third series, so I had to watch it .. Keep in mind, I just liked the film production abroad, but do not freak with players twilight players, who I admire is the story and the effects created. I do not forget to insert a trailer, take a look ..


PS: I want to say many thanks to Edo, which has reminded me to write a new post in here ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/