Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry...

It's already more than 3 weeks since I left this blog .. (Not to leave, but for the vacuum so I could concentrate for the national exam)
and now, HELLO EVERYBODY! sorry for making you wait the next post... I really wanted to write a post just yesterday, but my new job made me postponed this post.
Well, I became a model for an online shop owned by my friend. Her clothes were good, some are new and the others are the second items. But, do not miss understand, the brand of goods in this online shop is not bad. Cotton Ink, Bloop, etc ..
If you're interested, click Overjoyboutique Line




2 comments:

  1. thank u for follow me =)

    love your blog, and your photos. I'm following you back ;)

    congrats for the amazing blog

    xoxo

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    your blog just sooo lovely! ;D

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/