Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Honors

First of all, I want to thank God Almighty who gave me a long life so far, gave me a lot of tolerance, is also still illuminate the path that I chose. After that, my mom, who took care of me, and sacrificed so I could get into college that I dreamed of (although it was not my first choice T_T). Then my beloved friends, especially rigiz, Atika, Amanda, Adis, Mendut, who has supported me, faithfully accompanied me on these important moments. Oh, of course you too! This happy news I was waiting from long time, even I was not posting for preparing it.


Nomor PesertaNama PesertaDiterima di
110-42-060206001NURINA RAMADHINY431184 — TEKNIK ARSITEKTUR, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO

As you have just seen... SNMPTN EXAM PASSED ME IN! Well, I... I... I just can say nothing! I'm happy, I'm speechless, I'm in heaven (Oh, please do not be too much Rina) actually appeared also another feeling, which is sad because I could not move out of town, and also jealous of one of my friends, who accepted at most universities that I dreamed of! But, that's my destiny from God, I must accept it, maybe this is the best for me..

And on the sidelines of this happiness, I want to tell you that I will learn to be good bloggers started today!

what kind?

might have started from:

1. frequent postings, perhaps this post could be scheduled once in a week

2. more open mind, I do not want another half-hearted writing on my own blog!

3. no matter what others said, my blog is me! People are free to give opinions, but I am more free to do whatever I like!

yes please support me in making these changes!

Enough for today! I have fitness tomorrow morning. Bye, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/