Monday, July 19, 2010

I can only see them







After have been busy in SNMPTN that always makes me tense, now...... I'm really bored! I do not have better to do than eat, sleep, and watch a DVD every day -_-
And maybe something more useful, I started to like photographing clouds, haha, but I do not use SLR camera or pocket camera, I only use my mobile camera, because not every moment I can bring my pocket camera, so here..... you are!

hmmm, I felt less, hell .... aha! These pictures have not touched up yet. Perhaps someday I would, sweeties ...

1 comment:

  1. nice blog.. please visit my own blog to and follow if you like it. thanks and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/