Saturday, August 07, 2010

Gonna be A Big Big Draw!

Wohoooooo, the holiday's time is runnin' up! I can't wait to meet my new friends at university! But there is something that I should do before becoming a busy student, that is re-drawing my wall! My room has been painted over and all the images I create are also painstakingly removed: (And I need a new atmosphere that makes me a passion for learning.


Well, I just bought the equipments for drawing my wall. Also a box for storing this equipments. Want to know what I figure? Wait a few more days, okay! : D

9 comments:

  1. Ich liebe es zu malen. Und ich finde es sehr schön, wenn andere Leute richtig gut Zeichnen können. :)
    Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what would you paint on wall dear!<3 XO,BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for your comment, post some pic.'s of your wall when your done ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! i wish i was artistic and i can paint too! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. great! I'm curious what it will be;)

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thank you so much for following me, I really appreciate it ;) anyway I can't wait to see how your wall is going to look like! xx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool stuff :)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so cool! i can't wait to see it:D

    i am now a new follower. come and check my blog. and maybe follow me too? thank you!

    Carrie
    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/