Sunday, August 15, 2010

Suddenly it makes me stiff

Hello, folks! Pewh! I already missed you all, sweeties!
Okay, this is my late update about my wall-drawing

Geez, it really makes me tired, especially right now I'm fasting, unimaginable how to work with a sore hand.
But well, it's just the first picture and I haven't finished yet, I'll add some pictures again, there are a unicorn, Dinosaurs, dragons, and aliens! hahahaha
Sorry to make you wait, probably within the next week I completed the sketch.Thanks! : *

14 comments:

  1. WOW! You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls! Great drwaing, you're talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these sketches, your really good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!.. i actually preferred the second picture of when it is not done yet.. looks alot better! Your talented :)

    xx Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! your really talented, great work!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are very talented. It looks great.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks really great:)
    nice blog,
    look at mine
    hhttp://leasblog1995.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow u can draw soo wow haha

    like ur Blog

    xx
    http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful illustrations!!! you're very talente.. i wish i can draw.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is amazing. you are v talented. And i lOVE owls lol

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow! you have talent!

    See my blog if you want:)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comments, or critics. If you don't mind, follow my blog and I'll follow yours. Thankyou so much! \(>.<)/